Friday, November 28, 2008

twilight


i just saw twilight. talk about a cliff hanger ending. omg- i was in utter shock when the movie ended. When the credits started playing I thought they were making a mini movie thing but then it just ended out of nowhere. Edward is hot-ish at times. It was cute when he was being protective of her at first with the guys attacking but at times i find it creepy. When he watched her sleep and just devoted his entire life to her. I really don't think this is an example of a healthy relationship that we should be promoting to teens. Obsession and endless devotion does not mean love. And it was cool when they were on the trees but like all those fake convos they had? what the hell were they talking about? All we saw was the music and them intensely talking to each other. I liked the part when they were introduced as a couple to school and he was wearing his cool shades and they walked out and everyone was staring at them. I guess I expected the movie to be a lot more intense and their relationship to be a lot more intense from what I heard. It was a good movie- satisfactory but I really did not fall in love with it. I would not claim Edward to the perfect male as I have heard so many times before. From what I seen, Edward falls for Bella cause of her blood ( which apparently wafts away through wind) and Bella likes him cause he knows his mitosis stuff. ( prophase- thats what I said). I don't really see how they fell in into this intense deep mind boggling love after that. I mean they were obsessed with each other. Maybe the books explain their love better. Also I love how the vampires "shimmer". Loreal Quench. Because your worth it .


O ya. I also went to Dr. Kims lectures. He was a bit chubby. Twas alrite. Not great. Day would have presented a clearer argument.

1 comment:

pamplemousse said...

The books do explain their love better. But I want a guy who knows his phases of mitosis as well as Edward.