Sunday, November 23, 2008

just live your life

im going to go back to naming my posts after song titles or lyrics. even though they don't particularly make sense.

im done my japanese response paper!
Yay!

Just came back from a 5 hour library session at Health Sci. Got into some moral dilemmas there.
So this girl asked me to look after her stuff while she went somewhere- and then she didn't return after 15 minutes. And I wanted to go home. So should I leave and go and forget about her or should I wait around? I clearly did not want to wait around but that leaves the risk of being called a bitch behind my back by some random girls, as Melissa did not fail to point out. I decided, I really didn't care and I waited around long enough so I began to pack my stuff to get ready to leave and alas, they arrive. So, my moral issues

No comments: