Saturday, November 22, 2008

lazy saturday afternoon

Hello world.
I am back.
What better time than for me to return than a week before my exams which will determine my future?
Thats what I thought.
Christine- you need to get a blog. You have to. Or else this blog will be completely pointless.
I spent all of today rereading the blogs of crevenstar and mysticstarlight.
Goood times in highschool.
Has it only really been 3 years??

*Update- christine got a blog* http://evenstar-cr.blogspot.com/
I feel like I should write more - so one day 3 years from now on another lazy saturday I can read this and procrastinate. So what has changed since my last blog? I've since gotten over Valentin, developed nasty habit of picking at my split ends, completed almost 3 years of undergraduate education, moved out of home and bought a laptop. ( the laptop being the most critical change) I've decided I will spell correctly in this blog as rereading the other blog, was not very fun with all my errors. But I will continue to make spelling/grammatical errors on MSN, much to your dismay Christine. I changed my shirtless pic of Surya to one of his face because of Christine. She didn't change hers. In fact her little girl emoticon, stuck her middle finger up at me today. Today was a very depressing Saturday, I stayed in the entire day and got minimal work done. But then I had a smoothie with bananas, blueberry yogurt, orange juice, pomegranate juice,apples and lemon. That cheered me up along with an episode of Hell's kitchen. Now I seriously gotta start my work.....

For my reference only --
http://mysticstarlight.blogspot.com
http://cr-evenstar.blogspot.com