Tuesday, November 25, 2008

green sheets




and droughts do not happen because people get thirsty. Much to matures students shock.
update Im now including awesome pictures i should go up a whole letter grade. chris u should do this too.
Today was a special day in nat dis. at first, we thought he would not show up. But he did. Why would he miss the course evals? I noticed he was a bit more chipper than usual. Calling out random things, asking us whether we were waiting on them slow slow greeen sheets and whether we were enrolled in Geo 3hh3 health geo, christine could have taken it but she needed a first year geo to take it. shame. anyways, i think he started yelling a bit to random people about getting his green sheet. I then dropped my pencil case and had to pick them all up. As I was crouched on the floor trying to pick up my pencils, and such he says " Perfect position". Perfect position for what?! That was just a tad over-creepy. Christine then decided to take the sheets and hand them in. ( this is uncharacteristic of her- she usually waits for the T.A or the other person to do so) I think she felt the pain that I suffered after that comment. When she walked back, she had this look like she was trying hard not smile. Looked like she was biting her lip. She always has this look when she sees mature student. Even when they walk in together. I think this is detailed enough? Right. O right, I added a pic of a drought to recapture the beauty of the droughts in class. Just for you. Awww how sweet am i.We discussed the posting of this info in class in our blogs. Takes away from the mystery of blogging when you tell the only other person who reads your blog what your going to write. But i guess the words are new. Anyhoo, all that PEPSI. ( my source of caffeine for the day). So I didn't end up going to student centre for coffee or to tutorial for immuno. Christine-- thats what I had instead.

When I came home there was a car parked in my driveway. Thought Aman was in the house again. I was kinda creeped out - not knowing what corner he would jump out at. Turns out it was just Teja's.
Omggggggggggggg DEXTER IS HOT. MIGUEL IS NOT.
Miguel needs to be ugh. hes such a loser, amigo.
honestly, dexter is getting so good now. Im actually starting to get excited for it like I used to. the office is so dryy now. I watched the Big bang theory and it was funny and I like how they mentioned facebook.

Hungry man is way too much food for me. Pepsi is way too much caffeine for me. I feel like my stomach is going to burst out through my skin.


2 assignments due tommorow. I'm done my Jap reading but I still need to work on immuno.
For the record MTB- intravesicular pathogen for shiz , despite what the lectures and other tas say
and anthrax- extracellar duhhhh

2 comments:

pamplemousse said...

I'm glad you've analyzed me so thoroughly. I am touched.

pamplemousse said...

Why is Teja at your house?