Thursday, November 27, 2008

beauty in the breakdown.


how did i miss a day of blogging?
anyways today was the last day of nat disasters. very much not what i expected it to be. Chair in the keeners section was gone so mature student sat in the chairs. Old man started talking to this brown girl who was nice enough to talk back to him. Poor thing. He kept going on how he had 3 sisters, and where was she from and how he was glad her mother taught her how to talk to people.
No clapping for Padden. I felt bad, she was a nice prof. O well. Apparently she did not say the necessary precursor for the clap as Christine mentioned of saying something like " Thanks for a great semester, gluck with exams". This type of action would initiate clapping. I went to get "coffee" with Christine. Except she tried to make a half and half and ended up creating a 1/4 and 3/4. When the dude asked her if it was coffee, she said no it was 1/2 and 1/2 which are the same thing. My student card didn't work. Only on Aaron's side. ( name of cashier) did it work. Immuno tute was boring. Took up test- even though I already did that Tuesday. People must of that I was weird sitting there w/o a test. But at least she talked about the exam. I need to do a lot of work now. I cleaned the bathroom. How laborious am I? The house also needs to be cleaned and I NEED TO STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy

No comments: