Tuesday, November 25, 2008

addicted to you

done my assignments. i feel a sense of gloom in the house today which is making me depressed for no reason at all. that happy dance was quite funny and sleep disturbing for some. "Shutter" apparently is a very scary movie about a man with back problems and thats cause a ghost is sitting on his back. despite the crude description, the rest of the story sounds quite good, hopefully I have watched it by the next time I read this. I hate getting hungry after midnight. I don't want to eat but I'm hungry. It feels weird to eat after midnight, like your having a fourth meal. So we are going ahead with bath basket product for YWCA. 65 boxes which leaves us a grand total of 4.00/per basket. How are we supposed to by 65 of anything anyway? Hopefully it all works out. Quench- Oil of Olay cream - best cream ever. leaves you skin moisturized with a sparkling touch, literally. I've realized because I don't much tv shows to follow I've been compensating with crap shows.

My original tv show list ( shows I HAVE to watch!)
* dexter
* the office
* the hills
* big bang theory

My now extended crappier tv show list for times of desperate need:
* How I met your mother
* Family Guy
* 8 simple rules ( not so much anymore)
* Simpsons
* 30 Rock
** KATH AND KIM TO ADD I FORGOT THIS WEIRD SHOW WITH SELMA BLAIR BASED ON AUSTRALIAN SITCOM

I even watched an episode of Hell's Kitchen or something once. Quite sad.
American Pyscho was very confusing. Alfred Hitchcocks version is very good apparently, recommended by Dr.Day numerous times. One day...

*********
UPDATE
Omg, Dr.Day wore shoes for the first time in ages. He usually were sandals even in the winter. weird. My Japanese test was added incorrectly! I hate when people don't do their jobs right. Makes my life more complicated. and makes me frustrated. grr. Went to do laundry . Assya told me her story. UW Opt came today.Gave free samples of contact lens droppers and post its. Hopefully I get up early tomm. Bleh. Last class of natural disasters. Better make it memorable.

4 comments:

pamplemousse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pamplemousse said...

New Question: Why does Teja park at your house? Do you really like the Hills that much?

pamplemousse said...

Hook a girl up with what? The guys at Creation X?

pamplemousse said...

Hell's Kitchen is awesome