Friday, December 19, 2008

poker face

today was a snowstorm. about 15 cm of snow came down. and i had to shovel. with my sis. and there were those automatic shovel car thingys rite next to us. grrr. i finished reading twilight and new moon. i guess i do like edward because i was so bored with jacobs presence in new moon. I am bored right now. which is why i am updating. spending too much time in my room. i should be out there falling, cliff diving- doing all things reckless in hopes of a vampire/werewolf noticing me.. if only I had that crooked smile of Edwards. o bella. you are so cool!(NOT!) me christine karim and my sis had one our 4 ways again. not that interesting as the topic was university and somehow lead into greatest weaknesess. miguel= mccail. ahh poor kid. i wonder what christine did to him when they were left alone in the convo... even more poor kid. i pity the foo' thats alone with christine in a chat room.. she did wanna see his photo... apparently wanted to put a face to his voice...hmmm... hope hes alrite! amoxicillin.

1 comment:

pamplemousse said...

McCail Prado. That will never be old.