Friday, December 5, 2008

never thought you would become the one i never had....

finished my Japanese exam. yay - only 4 more excruciating exams to go. actually i don't mind writing exams that much. You feel this intense concentration and you can just focus and the pressure is on you and you feel very productive at the end. And a sense of relief. ( if the exam went well). I had fun writing my Japanese one. I love my prof- I was so relaxed cause I knew that he would not trick us. Everything was straight forward. Its hard to come by those kind of exams in university. And he gave us bonus questions - What is the phrase your social window is showing mean in Japanese? A: Your fly is down. Why is there no 4th floor in Japanese buildings? Because the word 4 in Japanese sounds like death. What do the Japanese traditionally do for Christmas? Date night- take your sweetie out to dinner.
I'm surprised about how much I liked this course. It was pretty much a random course I took last minute because I realized Religion in Modern Literature was wayyy hard. Omg so glad I did not take that. Saw this cute guy at the bus stop that was asking about bus times. Now to study for cults and immuno and psych and nat dis. NO!.
I feel a bit lost in the world.
I guess I can just study and forget about it. I don't have time to think.

No comments: